Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sleeky straight look for Madonna.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 10:35am
SHe has lightened them. They used to be jet black. Blonde eyebrows just look bland and stupid. I remember there was an eyebrow bleaching trend in like 2003. HIDEOUS!
KellyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 11:18am
My eyebrows and the hair on my arms and body stayed naturally light blonde even though my haircolor started to get darker. I don't think they look bland.....I think it makes my light blonde hair look more natural.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 11:43am
When they're lightened they go a goldeny, brassy colour though and that makes it just look even more fake. Natural looks fine in any case although alot of women with natural seem to go over them lightly with their mascara.
sammybites View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammybites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 11:47am

I personally like blonde hair, dark brows.

Within reason of course.

Like anything.

Roland_79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 2:17pm

I Agree.....I think dark eyebrows with light hair is sexy!

and for the ones who disagree it's probably because you can't pull it off! 

As for the original posts in regards to this thread.......I think Madonna has the nice big eyes and nicely structured face to wear any cut & colour with her dark defined sexy eyebrows'.

Also, with regards to the pic of her and the comments at the beginning of this thread...Madonna has not bin sporting the straight blond hair for years!, She had the dark warm brown hair 2003/2004 during her American life album, and blonde long curly hair for her re-invention tour in 2005.

Roland
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by KellyH KellyH wrote:

Have you seen her on the cover of Rolling Stone? She looks awesome! And I'm NOT a Madonna fan, at all.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/8829173

Wow fantastic, she looks like Madonna again.  Never thought that 70s-ish chic really suited her.

Weather Forcast - With high humidity in the air, expect general hair frizziness to continue :-/
Current Length: 30 inches or so from the front
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 8:08am

I am a casual fan(from back in the 80's) fan, but now I could care for Madonna.

I agree her hair looks good on the rolling stone cover, but that could be a wig, or extensions.

I'm a natural(auburn) Redhead, with naturally Blonde eyebrows. I'm mostly Norwegin, and only a bit Irish. I guess My hair caN'T MAKE UP IT'S MIND IF i'M BLONDE OR rEDHEAD, lol, i DON'T WORRY, i LOOK PRETTY AND EVEN BETTER WITH MASCARA, BRINGS OUT MY BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES!;)

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:09am
I'm scared *hides*...
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 12:56pm

I think she looks pretty good especially for her age. Her hair looks extra silky and shiney in that picture wich makes it that much better. I guess now is the time for her to have fun with her hair before she has to change it to something more age appropiate.

Also Madonna looks absolutley amazing on that Rolling Stone cover! She look 10 years younger than her age.

Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 11:34am
I prefer darker brows & slightly darker re-growth it looks more natural as nobody unless a true natural blonde has pale roots.

Just MO.

Edited by Miffny
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 2:17pm

Quote I guess now is the time for her to have fun with her hair before she has to change it to something more age appropiate.

An aging mistake many women make is believing that they must conform to some pre-determined 'age-appropriate' look.

Weather Forcast - With high humidity in the air, expect general hair frizziness to continue :-/
Current Length: 30 inches or so from the front
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic