Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dreadie Gems hair jewelry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreadie Gems hair jewelry
    Posted: September 22 2005 at 8:16am

My Dreadie Gems hair jewelry website is back up! It's got a new address, but the same awesome jewelry. 

I make authentically original Sterling Silver and Gemstone hair jewelry especially for people with locks. Each Dreadie Gem has curly Q embellishments, and is adorned with genuine gemstone drops, glass beads, semi-precious stone chips, etc. 

These are perfect to wear for dressy occassions such as weddings and formals, yet great for casual wear also.

I can also do custom Dreadie Gems to fit exceptionally fat or thin locks. You choose the length, the diameter, the color of the gemstone, etc.

my website is:  www.dreadlockjewelry.com

Thanks!

Annie

(*edited this post to include the new site address*)

Edited by lilmountaingrrl - January 21 2007 at 7:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 8:58am

a new picture....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 8:59am

and another....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 9:00am

and finally one more:

Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 8:17pm
Wow!! those are seriously wicked!! If I ever do dreads (which I've been contemplating for over a year) then I'll definitely have to come to you to get some of those!!
Btw, I couldn't access your site.  It said it was down. Unhappy

Karen
davidoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 4:46am

Fine Diamond Jewelry & Wedding Rings - Buy Diamond Engagement Ring & Jewelry. We carry a large selection of certified diamonds,diamond engagement rings, and wholesale loose diamonds. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2007 at 7:54pm
I edited my earlier post about the Dreadie Gemz that I make for locs because the URL was an old one.....  I finally found web hosting that I'm happy with, so now the site is back up and running. No more down-time, i hope.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic