Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PINK new pics FINALLY!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PINK new pics FINALLY!
    Posted: September 23 2005 at 1:10am

there are new pics of pink up at gettyimages.com looks like she no longer has a buzzcut and is trying to be gwen stefani-ish  she looks better buzzed i think!

can someone post pics of her buzzed and now i dunno how

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 1:53am

This is from yesterday.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 10:32am
Much better than buzzed IMO. Wonder what she'd look like if she stayed brown...
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 2:08pm
I would like to see it down just to see how long it is.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 12:59pm

eeewww.  She is soo butch.  I really do not know what she thinks about when she gets dressed in the morning.  I loved her in her 'there you go' days....she looked thin, femenine and just really cool, now she looks like a mish mash of miss piggy and elton john with a lil bit of arnald schwartzenigger thrown in....don't like her now.

x

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by ShockinPinkPetals ShockinPinkPetals wrote:

eeewww.  She is soo butch.  I really do not know what she thinks about when she gets dressed in the morning.  I loved her in her 'there you go' days....she looked thin, femenine and just really cool, now she looks like a mish mash of miss piggy and elton john with a lil bit of arnald schwartzenigger thrown in.....

x

Fun-nyyy

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:32pm

She looks like a guy in drag! The buzz cut suits her MUCH better.

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 4:42am
*points to example right there*  See, that is why women shouldn't be made to feel pressured to be all femme-- it just really doesn't work for some of us -_- .
More awesome than a manatee!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

*points to example right there*  See, that is why women shouldn't be made to feel pressured to be all femme-- it just really doesn't work for some of us -_- .

There is a huge difference between "femme", and drag.This, imo, would make any self repecting drag queen blush. Totally over the top."Femme" , in this case, could have been achieved a few buckets of product earlier.

That being said, I don't love the end product, but admire the desire to mix it up a bit. And Kuroneko, I do agree that women(or even us men!!), shouldn't be pressured to be or look like, anything that we are not.

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 5:41pm
Careful what you say, some of us here aren't considered much more than "Men in drag" by some people ;)
plumme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plumme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 8:43pm

I think she's quite chunky and buff, the Gwen Stefani thing is kinda weird on her.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 12:51pm

Now that Pink is engaged to be married, I'm sure many of us are buzzing about how she'll wear her hair on her wedding day. I vote for this style (gag).

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/707/im:/060108/1905/e010721a jpg;_ylt=AluM6DbtGxkA.7I1tf5eZSr.WccF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3dmhrOGVvB HNlYwNzc20-

Photo

hannebash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannebash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 12:55pm
Pink already got married, didn't she? I don't mind her being a bit butch, she is built for it. For a split-second, I thought that pic WAS Gwen!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 9:29am

Hi!

I have admired the singer Pink for a long time. Frankly I feel she can pull off any hair style, and color too!

If I was Pink I'd get a feminine, Mohawk, with Pink coloring.

I'm a wannabe Pink! lol    

God Bless all!

Katie ;)
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:12am
She was cute with the pink pixie, she had her own look. Since then she's just pop trash.
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 12:12am
Originally posted by hannebash hannebash wrote:

For a split-second, I thought that pic WAS Gwen!

Me too!
Hairprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 5:31pm
If someone finds a pic of the wedding, I loved her hair! Shes looking more like a girl now which is good, because hello she is! I think her and carey suit eachother, so cute. Sorry I just dont know how to post pics but the wedding pic of her hair was nice...a bit big but I liked it.
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:40pm

I love big hair. I grew up as a teen in the 80's! ;)

The more body the better!

Katie ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic