Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*The Best #Guard To Use*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Proline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Proline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *The Best #Guard To Use*
    Posted: September 24 2005 at 9:06pm

wat number guard to use for my hair cut im tryin to get my waves more define

LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 9:58pm
i think they said before a 2
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by LBoog LBoog wrote:

i think they said before a 2

that would be a #2 WTG,

i dont do WTG cuts, i  cut my hair with a  #3  ATG

ITS ALL A MATTER OF PREFERENCE.
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 5:57am
sorry, yeah u should listen to spinna he knows more about cutting hair than i do
gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 7:45am
yeah it depend on what you prefer.  some people with 360's like to keep their hair longer to keep deeper waves.  some people like to keep their hair shorter.  just try out different ones.  i suggest you go from a larger number and work your way down.  you can always cut more off, but you can't put some back on if you go too low.
The world is mine.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 12:42pm
expirement to see which one u like best. sum peoples hair looks better when its short. others may look better when its long. sum people lose their waves after their hair gets too long. i like to call these "nappy waves" labron james has "nappy waves." all it takes is more brushing. i laugh at people when they tell me they need a haircut after realizin that my waves are hittin harder than theirs. especially when my hair length is longer than their's.

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 1:52pm
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by LBoog LBoog wrote:

sorry, yeah u should listen to spinna he knows more about cutting hair than i do

no need to apologize, i was just elaborating on what you said.
pbc213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbc213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 2:21am
a 2 with the grain
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 8:25am
yep a number 2 with the grain
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 9:45am
If you do 2 WTG theres a chance you might accidentally go ATG around the crown and mess that part up, but if u did ATG you CANT mess up the crown.
kidProdigy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 6:28pm

i agree with a #2 wtg... i used to get it lower and my waves were SPINNIN until i washed it, then it was stuck... but i would keep it as long as possible until its unwavable... im still in da process of figuring that length, im still a newbie...

out

oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 2:11pm
yeah me fam i like wtg...because it allows me to get low but also keep the waves deep and looking fresh..but i use a 1/8 guard to give myself a 1.5 easy...but i also let mine grow for a month and a half at a time...
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 2:32pm

aiight I got them andis master clippers with the attachable blade im bout to cop the attachment combs.

http://www.bowmanbeauty.com/store/shop.mvc?Screen=PROD&P roduct_Code=01380

Does anyone know which of these will give me a 1.5 WTG, a #2 WTG, and a # 3 ATG

wavemasterx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavemasterx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 4:41pm

A 1 1/2 WTG is da best way to define them spinnasBig smile 

markeith the wavemaster!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic