Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to take care of french nails?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to take care of french nails?
    Posted: September 25 2005 at 5:40am
ok so i got my nails done a while back and lasted like a little less then 1 1/2 weeks with them because they started turning yellowish.. what happend? is there after care i had to do? i want to get them done again but i dont want to go thru this again. i want them to last like more! thanks. ;]
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 6:36am

That doesn't sound too healthy to me.  Usually, at about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks, they are grown out and you need to get them filled in.  The yellowish sounds bad though.  You probably need to get a whole new set.

naildiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naildiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 3:38pm
What is turning yellow?  the polish or the acrylic?  If the polish is yellowing, just remove it and put on new.  If the acrylic is yellowing, either they used a cheap product or it was contaminated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic