Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best ever celebrity pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best ever celebrity pixie
    Posted: October 04 2005 at 4:27am

Pooh, all the good ones are already taken :-P .  Ah well, guess I have to say some previously mentioned.  Since I'm kinda partial to dark hair, I'll have to vote for Alyssa Milano and Halle Berry.  Also have to admit a soft spot for Phoebe Cates-- once when I was young, I cut a pic of her with a pixie out of a magazine 'cause that was what I wished my hair could look like. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 12:37pm

Nicole de Boar as Ezri Dax in Star Trek DS9:

http://mario.lapam.mo.it/ds9/gifs/Ezri01.JPG

More recently in the series 'Dead Zone' she wears it a bit longer:

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/ usa/the_dead_zone_photos/nicole_de_boer/dead2.jpg

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 9:41am
Demi Moore's hair was very short in ghost, but it was too long on top to be considered a pixie, very cute, but no pixie.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 8:18am
Demi Moore never had a pixie in GHOST.
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 3:01am

Belinda Carlise( Go Go's Singer)

Angelina Jolie (See movie Hackers)

Sarah Mclaughlin

Pheobe Cates (See movie Date With An Angel)

Demi Moore (Ghost)

94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 10:50pm
Don't forget Janine Turners pixie . looked great and she had it for awile
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 9:44pm
She carried it off pretty well.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

With all due respect, I think the one thing Liv Tyler's pixie showed the
world is that Liv Tyler's face needs long hair. That is one celebrity I could not
wait to grow her hair out.

That isn't Liv Tyler's pixie. It's too long to be a pixie. It is a terrible style she
had while growing it out. This is her pixie.

If you like pixies, this cut is hot on her.

Edited by Rod
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 7:04pm
Halle Berry, by a long way!  I don't like her hair long at all!
msblueyes
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 8:51pm

Originally posted by Stu Stu wrote:

Liv Tyler.

With all due respect, I think the one thing Liv Tyler's pixie showed the world is that Liv Tyler's face needs long hair. That is one celebrity I could not wait to grow her hair out.

But then I guess that's why beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The Aerosmith music video featuring Liv and Alicia Silverstone throwing their long hair all over the place is one of the sexiest ever.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 7:56pm

How about Kimberly Williams?

Virginia wonders at Wolf's ranting and odd behavior.

HAWG
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 6:53pm

Katie Couric...  Every time I see a post about her hair these days I cringe... She looked so much better short and brunet...

Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 2:49pm
Alyssa Milano and Kirsten Dunst.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 2:38pm
OK, I'll give you short hair lovers a few: Patricia Heaton, Lea Thomson and Martina McBride. Of all the aforementioned, I think only Charlize and Lea actually looked better with a pixie cut.  Sharon Stone, Winona Ryder, Mia Farrow and Liv Tyler (????!!!) not even close!  Blessings, Bob
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 2:06am
What about Connie Nielsen?
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 1:09am
Liv Tyler.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 8:49pm
Winona Ryder.  She started stealing and using drugs because her hair grew.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 8:03pm
Mia Farrow. Gets bonus points for actually making some news because of it (Well isn't that novel).

Charlize Theron a respectable 2nd place.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 7:12pm

Ashley Judd is my all time fav....

Edited by tony9999
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
clownboots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clownboots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 6:27pm
Add Audrey Hepburn, Janine Turner and Josie Bissett to the list.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic