Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman in Birth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Kidman in Birth
    Posted: October 23 2005 at 9:49pm

Poor young, impressionable Katie Holmes

The clincher for me was an interview on Australian 60 Minutes where he was soooooo condescending and defensive (and seemed downright angry at the world).  After seeing that, I vowed never to watch another movie starring him.

ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 6:48pm

Her hair in "The interpreter" was also good. It was long straight, with long layers, and a light blonde (not white, how it is now). I dont like the pixie in birth...it just doesn't make her stand out at all. Is she would jsut go back to the crazy Tom days that would be great (of course actually minus Tom) 

Silent Birth? I really want to scream at this guy...

Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 4:29pm
Did you see the video clip of his appearance on Oprah's show?  Muy loco.  He needs to change his vitamin supplements.   
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 7:34am
Well she DID get rid of that annoying appendage
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 7:10am

I miss the old nicole with the long vibrant red hair.She looked very glamorous like that.Plus botox is starting to make her look weird(or whatever she's having done that makes her smile painted on).

I like her like this myself.Sorry I couldnt edit out crazy tom

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 3:19am
It was better than her usual look, anyhow.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 2:28am
The pixie was a wig.  She did cut her hair, but only about chin-length.  I saw her on an entertainment show around that time, and she talked about it.  I have known people who could get a lot of hair under a wig if they put it up right, but they weren't doing it for a movie.  The big screen inflates any flaws, so I'm guessing the wig wouldn't have gone on well enough with her really long hair underneath.
More awesome than a manatee!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Just watched the movie on video and I 've got to say she looked a whole lot better than with those tired and fake looking curls. Now if she'd just get a nose job too!

BTW.. how did Anne Heche (also in the same movie) ever get into someone's MOST BEAUTIFUL list a few years ago? Whether her hair is long or short, she's a real plain Jane!

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 9:35am

But of late, the tired and washed out curls have looked anything but glamorous. Maybe they are fake--they sure look it!

Anyway, for me, her best look was in BATMAN FOREVER--long, red and sleeky. However, time passes on and the pixie could be her best option right now.

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:49am
Looks great in that pixie cut, but also looks ULTRA glamorous longer and curly.  She's just a very attractive lady, and pure class IMO.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 7:27pm

Are you feeling OK Bob?  Or did I just read that you think SOMEONE looks better with short hair?

Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

First, IMO, her hair was not a wig. She admitted once that she had really cut it, and it surely looks real here.

Now, I have to admit this quietly, since I don't want to give any other celebs ideas, but I think Nicole looks her best with short hair. She is one of only a half dozen entertainers about whom I would not moan if she returned to a pixie. Blessings, Bob

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 4:02pm

First, IMO, her hair was not a wig. She admitted once that she had really cut it, and it surely looks real here.

Now, I have to admit this quietly, since I don't want to give any other celebs ideas, but I think Nicole looks her best with short hair. She is one of only a half dozen entertainers about whom I would not moan if she returned to a pixie. Blessings, Bob

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:28pm
If only she'd go darker again.... Her real hair is looking thicker and longer again of recent.
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 12:08pm
I agree, That wig looks great on her.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 8:19am

Think you're right about that, Kuroneko. In Anne Heche's case she got to star in one one or two sexy parts...so, after that, everyone says she's sexy!

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 2:27am

So her movie wig looks more realistic than her real hair, now?  That can't be a good sign!

Is her nose still original, or has that been tampered with already, like the rest of her?  I can't keep up.

Anne Heche has always struck me as kinda weird-looking.  But then again, lots of the celebs touted as being so beautiful by the fans and media seem weird-looking to me.  *shrugs*

More awesome than a manatee!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 12:25pm

Just watched the movie on video and I 've got to say she looked a whole lot better than with those tired and fake looking curls. Now if she'd just get a nose job too!

BTW.. how did Anne Heche (also in the same movie) ever get into someone's MOST BEAUTIFUL list a few years ago? Whether her hair is long or short, she's a real plain Jane!

Edited by fatmoogas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic