Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jason shampoo review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cookiesnkream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jason shampoo review
    Posted: October 08 2005 at 7:21pm

All i have to say is YUCK!! LOL once i got it out it
smelled so nasty and it didnt feel anything like
shampoo,, it felt more like Glop and didnt lather and
it stank ,, did i mention that...?
Hair type: 3b some c?, fine strands, last relaxer sept 05, never again!!! current :ap length on sides,,nearly bsl in back, damn those old frazzled ends! I am hair OBSESSED   
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 7:23am

What kind?  I have the Lavendar flavored shampoo and conditioner by Jason, its the only kind of Jason I've ever tried.  The shampoo is a bit too silicone for my taste, (and the conditioner has cones, but less than I like, so I tend to reach for the pantene when I want those....) so I only use the shampoo in the day or two before I clarify, but its nice to have smooth hair from root to tip during that day or two.  Didn't smell that bad in lavendar flavor to me....any chance the bottle you got was super old?  Almost sounds like rotten food!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
cookiesnkream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 8:09pm

lol yes its the lavendar one!! it may be rotten,, i got it
for half off,, i used it and couldnt stand the smell!!
man o man ,, the ingredients looked good but .....
Hair type: 3b some c?, fine strands, last relaxer sept 05, never again!!! current :ap length on sides,,nearly bsl in back, damn those old frazzled ends! I am hair OBSESSED   
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 6:50am

It definitely should look like shampoo, not a glop, and it should lather (providing you don't have super hard water I suppose)...I'd definitely throw it out.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic