Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 and 1/2 week wave pics wit carrot cream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 4:35pm
looks like you're on a good track. Keep it up
BRUSH HARD & DRIVE SLOW HOMIE
royalfreshness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalfreshness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 5:09pm
not fairrr hwo the hell you get that in 2 n a half weeks...i don't even want them that deep and i been doin this since late may!!! then i got a wave pattern-ish and got a messed up cut...waves go bye bye--help me out! tips! plss  or get at me royalfreshness69 on aim...
Grimmz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grimmz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 5:15pm

looking good

I am from Holland Amsterdam can't find the carrot cream over here damn

I got some carrot cream from the brand africa's best

360 is that the same as you use?

baller5000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 7:26pm
yea i use the same as 360 spinna 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by royalfreshness royalfreshness wrote:

not fairrr hwo the hell you get that in 2 n a half weeks...i don't even want them that deep and i been doin this since late may!!! then i got a wave pattern-ish and got a messed up cut...waves go bye bye--help me out! tips! plss  or get at me royalfreshness69 on aim...

hey cuz you got to remember that we don't have the same texster of hair and so the results of your hair and my hair is going to be diffrent all  got to say is all i did was brush and more burshing and then carrot cream and letting my hair grow out.cuz that happen to me last month i got the wrong length for my hair and my waves were gone and i was just working wit it and i still am

Edited by baller5000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 4:33pm
hey got one question tho when i finish growing my hair I'm going  get my hair cut  WTG, what the lowest  gaurd #  i can get  WTG 
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 4:39pm
#1 for a light ceasar and #2 for dark ceasar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic