Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some nice length hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some nice length hair
    Posted: October 10 2005 at 4:17am
Here are some pics of some nice long hair. Imagine having hair like this.  What do tou think?

Edited by DaveDecker
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 4:53am

The pic of the lady with the dark hair (the one wearing the black skirt and white top) looks the nicest. Her hair looks like it is in really good condition...nice and shiny.  Not too keen on the hair of the lady walking with the man, it looks a bit stringy at the bottom.  Then again maybe my own bias comes into this, as I'm not looking to grow my hair THAT long.    Good on them for putting in the effort though, and for letting it all hang free for the world to see

I wonder whether these ladies knew that their photos were being taken (the crowd shots that is)?  There's something a little unsettling about it.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 3:01pm
I agree with missrini... the dark haired woman in the crowd looks like she has the healthiest hair.  Personally, I get a slight thrill when I see super-long hair that is also super-healthy.  Helps me remember that long, beautiful hair is possible and the hard work is well worth it.
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 4:18pm
their hair looks incredible...sigh. the one with the pink t-shirt, her hair isn't quite as nice though. 
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 1:28pm
 wow i wish my hair was soo long! i hope to grow my hair long like the lady wid the black skirt
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:11am
I think that is toooooo long. Imagine how hard it would be to look after. I think waist length is a good length.

I'm still trying to get it past BSL so I would be here for years trying to grow it that long!! I'd probably be grey!!
Nikki :)
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:25am
I think classic is perfect, below that it can start to look a little odd on some people and must be hard to look after. Although I wouldn't know...
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 12:52pm
yes well actually it does seem abit too long, im aiming for waist length  im about nearly 2 inch past bra strap right now.
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 12:59pm
yay! well done to you! I'm about at waist length now, would like classic...
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 1:01pm
wow i would love waist length! how long do you think my hair will take to grow waist length?

Aim *butt length*
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 3:03pm
um, I'm no expert on this but I'm assuming that your hair grows at a normal rate, maybe it'll be at waist length in around 8 months? I think hair is meant to grow at about 1/2 inch per month so you could measure it that way. Go to ticker factory (don't know the URL) and you can make a chart which will keep track of the progress of your hair. Happy growing!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 6:42pm
Hypothetically, if the woman with mid-calf length brunette hair cut it to the knees, it would probably look just as thick as the other woman being given the kudos here.  Y'all are basically expressing your preference for thicker, blunt ends... and there ain't anything wrong with that.  
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2005 at 3:51am
ive tried using the ticker factory but im not sure how to work it.

Aim *butt length*
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2005 at 3:07pm
click on that, choose which one you want by clicking on it then click next. That's it!

thicker ends just look HEALTHIER I think. dunno, what does everyone else think.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2005 at 9:34pm
Yep...I really like thicker ends, especially on straight hair. Curly hair can get away with a more tapered end. 

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 2:45pm
agree with missrini...

i meant to add in to mrs mnk

the adress to get to the ones you want is
http://www.tickerfactory.com/Occasion/occasion.php?type=4

hope that hepls!
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 3:13pm
Thanks ladyfrog!

Aim *butt length*
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 3:40pm
Hi how do you put the ticker on here? i tried but it said i used to many characters!

Aim *butt length*
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 7:51pm
Try putting your Ticker url into this TinyURL website before pasting, because TinyURL will shrink your URL for you. Hope this helps
my LJ, 40 inches long
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2005 at 3:38am

Not sure ifits worked lets see, also it wouldt let me write alot for my event

Aim *butt length*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic