Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inspiration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yeahyeahyeah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inspiration
    Posted: October 11 2005 at 10:26pm

As someone who is at the awkward shoulder length stage I can only dream and wait for long hair and meanwhile i've been looking at pictures of people with gorgeous long hair.  A huge inspiration is Portia de Rossi, mostly because i've been told that long hair isn't stylish, and she can prove all those people wrong!!  Here's some pictures that really inspire me to keep on growing

Whoever said long hair isn't stylish was crazy in my mind!! Look at her!

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 1:10am

I like her hair too (mainly because she gets good curl) but I wish she wouldn't bleach it like that.  It looks dry and brittle in the top pic.

yeahyeahyeah, who told you that long hair isn't stylish? I think it can be VERY stylish.  You hang in there and keep it growing and it'll be so much longer by your graduation   What a great graduation present for you!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 7:36am

Long hair isn't stylish? I have copies of Bazaar, elle and Vogue right here in front of me - this month's. I counted only 6 pictures of a woman with hair above the shoulders and over 150 of women with hair bsl or longer. Yep, I'd say long hair is monopolizing fashion right now.

yeahyeahyeah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 8:06am

thanks missrini!  A lot of girls at school are trying to grow their hair out for grad, but are planning to cut it after. I'm the only one who isn't, but its still good to have people doing it along with me to help me out and not be alone!  We are placing bets to see whose hair will grow the longest!  Currently I'm winning with 1.5 inches in two months!

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 11:24am
Whoa, she's pretty  She's Ellen DeGeneres' girlfriend right?
my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2005 at 10:41pm
Yes, and she's an Aussie too!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic