Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Products to use on CHI straightened hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vsnacr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vsnacr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products to use on CHI straightened hair
    Posted: October 12 2005 at 1:36pm

Hi,

I had my hair straightened with the CHI method.  My salon no longer carries the CHI line of products (shampoo, conditioner, etc).  In fact, my stylist only performs the procedure on a handful of existing customers and no longer advertises it to new customers.  Anyway, since the CHI products are hard to get (have to order them online), is there any other product line that can be purchased in a store or is commonly found in salons that I can use on my hair?  I have been using Goldwell but I don't like the smell!

Thanks!

Nancy

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2005 at 8:36pm

Redken works great. Depending on what kind of hair you have, you can use All soft line (for dry or damaged hair) or the smooth down line, (for frizz control). Go to vericalsinhair.com and look for Steve's hair regimen. He is considered to be the number one expert on Thermal Reconditioning in North America. He loves and swears by Redken and has a regimen that he prescrives to all of his Thermal Reconditioning Custormers. It works great!

Good luck.

liwarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liwarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2005 at 8:17am
I really LOVE Redken Smooth Down Shampoo, and Butter Treat for my conditioner.  I have coarse, frizzy hair that has been treated with the CHI hair straightening.  This seems to work the best.  I have tried many different kinds. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic