Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleaching.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xbxkx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbxkx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleaching.....
    Posted: October 13 2005 at 1:26pm

hi. i have naturally med.brown hair, and i was wondering which bleach is the BEST to get my hair to bog standard blonde? i heard live! colour was good???

help?

xxxx

swede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 3:50pm

I'd actually suggest that you get yourself some professional dye.

Professional bleaches are way better and more effective. And professional bleach is actually more cheap in the long run :D

try this site www.hairshop24.com shippings is only 6 euro allover the EU :D

Do you know german, cause it is in german.. I'd advice you to get someone who knows german to help you.

I can give you a list of all the thing you'll need. Use the function called "Artikelsuche" to search for the things you need.

for bleaching the hair: (bleach and developer)

Goldwell Oxycur Platin dust-free (it's important that you choose dust-free cause Oxycur Platin ultra is too strong to put on the scalp)

Goldwell Topchic Lotion it's important that you choose 6% not stronger (developer that you have to mix with the bleach to get the right consistency and to activate it)

You can for the most part not bleach the hair to a nice blond color, you'll need to apply toner afterwards to get rid of yellow and brassy tones.

For toning the hair to a beautiful neutral blonde shade you'll need

Schwarzkopf - Personality pH 6.8 Glanzint. Tönung 60 ml. (a good neutral blonde toner) choose shade 9-0 extra hellblond (light natural blonde)

Schwarzkopf - Personality Aktivator Lotion 1000 ml. 1,5% (a special developer for the toner, with extra low peroxide to avoid unneccesary damage)

You'll also need to get 2 color brushes, one small and one big for applying bleach, I'd also advice you to get an applicator bottle for the toner cause the toners consistency allows you to use an applicator bottle, the bleach is way too thick.

If you want to try those products I can give your further insturctions on how to mix and use them and so on.

good luck

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic