Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi all, some questions about growing out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eizyal7021 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eizyal7021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi all, some questions about growing out
    Posted: October 14 2005 at 2:18pm
Hi, Im 20 years old and  male.  Ive always had short hair but now i get it cut infrequently it grows slightly shaggy.  ive always been interested in growing my hair long so that the front goes over top of my head and down to my shoulders.  right now its just shaggy all around and eventually just turns into a really ugly bushy mushroom cut (my hair is very thick).  im not sure what to do in order to get it to look nice while its growing out and more importantly get the shape i want it which is basically all my hair behind my ears down to my shoulders (not just long and shaggy all around). thanks in advance
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2005 at 12:17am
When I grew my hair out I started with hair about 3 inches long. My only way to deal with my hair was to wear a baseball cap. But that worked for me.
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 2:56pm
if your hair is very thick perhaps you should get a few layers cut in to it to make it hang better. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic