Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How’s this for inspiration?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How’s this for inspiration?
    Posted: October 16 2005 at 10:34pm

Here's one for the curly girls (and even the non-curlies!)

Nice length, and it's probably actually longer than this when it's straight.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 2:49pm
very pretty hair and lovely curls. her hair looks rather like your pre baby photo missrini.
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 3:58pm
she has beautiful hair but the face looks some what like a mans
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 4:31pm
Hehe, that' the first thing i thought of aswell mrsmnk 
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 6:40pm

LOL...poor Bianca!! oh well

Yes Ladyfrog, I think that is why I like her hair, because the curl pattern strongly resembles mine when long.  That's why it gives me such inspiration.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 5:18pm
Be inspired, Rini...    Bianca's hair is gorgeous and I can see yours looking similarly at the same length. 
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 3:27am
i dont think her hair looks naturally curly, her hair looks as if its been permed.

Aim *butt length*
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 5:27am
MrsMNK....it is 100% natural. I know the model in that pic.  Alot of ppl think mine is permed too, I honestly don't know why ppl assume that. I always joke that if it was permed, I'd ask for my money back!! hehehe

MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 5:37am
Well maybe she has styling products on & thats made it look that way, Lol i cant get over the face though that is alot funny

Aim *butt length*
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 5:42am
Just curious MrsMNK, what is it about her hair that looks "permed" to you? The curl pattern? 

MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 6:38am
well my sister has her hair permed and her hair looks sumthing like that, some parts of the hair arnt curled properly like part of the hair is curly then its straight like the roller has been put in wrong then a straight bit then curly again. not sure if u know wot i mean. then the top part when been permed is always more defined than the bottom,the bottom always ends up looking straggly like a birds nest, also the hair has alot of seperated thin curls which usually happens when permed or when using alot of hair products. i cant attatch the pic i was going to show u an example

Aim *butt length*
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 7:35am

OK...not sure if I know what you mean. A pic would be great!

I had always thought that perms would be more uniform looking (a little too perfect to be real), so it'd be easy to tell that ppl with naturally curly hair didn't have a perm.  My curl is soooo uneven and looks different from day to day, so I thought that I'd never get mistaken for a perm.  Guess I was wrong!!

MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 8:16am
Miss rini i wasnt saying ur hair looked like a perm, i mean biancas, ur hair looks very natural and soft and ur curls all seem simalar shape unlike biancas which look very hard like shes put loads of hair spray on, and also are thin unlike urs which look thick and bouncy n full of life.

Aim *butt length*
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 5:14am
That's OK, I wasn't referring to you mistaking ME for a perm   Just other ppl that have commented in the past "is that a perm??"  Thanks for the nice comments .  I think it is the Henna that makes my hair soft and very very thick.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 9:56am

You have lovely hair, missrini. Her's looks like it's a bit deep-fried. It's probably better without all the hairspray and stuff I guess.

What's your pre-henna colour? You look like a natural red-head.

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 6:39pm
Thanks Hell   My pre-henna colour is sort of a dark blonde with red highlights. I have a fair amount of grey at the front and sides now too    I had been dying it red for many many years using chemicals, but could never get the colour I really wanted until I tried henna.  Henna has been a hair saviour for me.  I'm so glad I discovered it

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 3:34am
wow, I'd never have guessed. You really do look like a natural red head

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic