Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
skeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss?
    Posted: October 20 2005 at 10:41pm
i guess i should post it here since it does have to do with coloring hair. Well i'm alittle worried now since my friend says if you bleach your hair, in 10 years your hair will fall out??? I was like what! So the question is, have any of you out there been bleaching for 10 years and havent lost hair?
KellyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 10:53pm
My Mom's been bleaching her hair for almost 50 years......every six weeks she gets her roots done. Her hair is just fine. Feel assured, you WILL NOT lose your hair unless you are genetically predisposed to do so.
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 1:09am
Too bad so many people still haven't let go of old wife's tales and such crazy myths abt hair.
skeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 2:20pm
phew! thats a relief. yea i always do get different stories on how long it's going to take for your hair to fall out and such but this was the latest one
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 8:54pm

And yet i must say this ;)...the ONLY way to would have most of ur hair fall out if u went and bleached u hair like maybe 5 times in one day or more until it melted off! So if there is ever a time that bleach melts hair of the scalp, it would be right after or during the bleaching if u were to go do something rash like leave it on for 5 hrs or bleach more than what is considered a reasonable amount in 24 hrs!!! But that wouldn't make u permanently bald! It would grow back the same way hair usually grows back...not that u should go and abuse ur hair like  hehe

skeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 8:56pm
lol, ill keep that in mind 
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 10:04am

Peeewh thats a relife:P ive bleached and dyed my hair in all my life about 62 times...O.o doin it since i was 12 im 16 now:P Thats a whole lotta bleach n Dye ^^

12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic