Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

..HELP WIT PUNK HAIR..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SilentEcho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentEcho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ..HELP WIT PUNK HAIR..
    Posted: November 03 2005 at 9:58pm

ok well im having sum problems cuz im really low on money at da momment so i cant do much wit mi hair. I was thinkin jus sum ezy updos or sumthin that looks punk or messy or sumthin..idk

at da momment iv got medium hair-couple of inches past mi shoulders-wit a side fringe..and its poker straight! ne ideas ??

desperate for help :(

..punk is dying-posers lyk u r killin it..
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 10:21pm
umm can someone translate? I am from Washington so I need help here...
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentEcho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 1:00am
lol wats dat suposed to mean  hehe we all speak english here.. or all da thingys iv read have been in english so ur pretty wel off if u can speak da language
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 8:22am
Sorry, that was kind of mean. Do you want color in your hair, you can but streaks or a block color of like bright red or blue. And you can get it cut to the bottom for your face so that the layers curve in and frame your face. Just a couple of ideas...I am not really punk.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentEcho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 9:54pm
yea dats wat im thinkin of doin wen i get sum money :D danx for ur help :D
atticusloserkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticusloserkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 5:26am
I think sed person was talking about all the "das, wits, and mi's" and such...but i am unsure if that is so
What a hoot *slaps knee*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentEcho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 5:40am
lol ok well wateva i dont really care back to mi hair ppl!!! :P lol jk
sxystyles3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxystyles3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2005 at 8:40pm

Do you have any friends that go to vocational school? I know girls in my hometown that went to vocational school to do hair in HS were always willing to get a little practice on their friends hair. They'd usually do it for the cost of any products used. Or if there is a beauty school near by they charge about half of what a salon would. Other then that rollin' just your bangs up like Gwen Stefani or scrunchin it with gel are a few ideas. Another cool thing to do is pull it back in two ponytails one toawrds the nape and one towards the crown. then twist sections till they kinda ball up or knot them and pin to your head leaving pieces stickin out here and there then use a colored gel on all those tips.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentEcho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 6:11am

mmk koolies :D

yea i got mi hair cut last weekend but they didnt really do quite wat i asked for.. im gonna get it cut again sumtime afta yule tho.. mab il put lightning blue streaks thru it

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic