Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to get this hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
syn3rgyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syn3rgyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get this hairstyle?
    Posted: November 05 2005 at 2:04pm
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 1:27pm

looks like a fairly simple hair style if you have that type of asian hair. i guess extra hold gel or high quality wax is used to make the spikes

ARGHH
syn3rgyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syn3rgyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 7:53pm

i tried using hair wax but i just cant get it to look like that i dunno how to style it

huystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 10:46pm
Apply the wax onto your fingertips first and then use your fingertips to pull strands of hair out in random directions.
1babydimple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1babydimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 1:15am

Start with getting the perfect cut. This style is all about the cut.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic