Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Protein Treatments and deep conditioners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protein Treatments and deep conditioners
    Posted: November 08 2005 at 12:54am

Hi just wanted to mention some of my experience, I have washed lots of different heads of hair and different textures and colours.....

Some with very dry damaged ends, or overall dry and frizzy.  Some hair is just gonna be frizzy without styling, but most types respond well to VO5 protein treatments, it may take 3 or more but you will really be very pleased with the difference, it really does repair and moisturize the hair, and the hair keeps looking that way through subsequent washings.  It's like a new head of hair!

This one lady's hair was long frizzy grey, well, dark blonde with silver, and now, wow! it is so beautiful, it looks like she spent a fortune on a great highlighting job too, but it is natural, the ends were so dry, but now they are soft and healthy, her hair is so silky and smooth with a fine texture and tonnes of body, something to see!! 

Over a wide variety of textures it works very well.  Also I will recommend good old Pantene deep conditioner and regular conditioner, it also gives good results on lots of different textures.

For grey or silver or white, you MUST try Silver Brights Shampoo and Conditioner, Holy Moley is this stuff good, it gets rid of the yellow tones, and the silver gets so beautiful and sparkly, you will want to have silver hair if you see some lady who's been using it.  Grey hair can be dry and frizzy but this stuff makes it so silky and moisturized, no need to cut your beautiful silver tresses short anymore!  And the conditioner, (it must be rinsed immediately as stated on the bottle), makes the hair so soft and moisturized, I need to find a conditioner for regular hair that is so awesome. find it at folica.com

Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 12:44pm
You can also use Shimmer Lights shampo and conditioner for grey and silver hair too.  That is some good stuff too.  That will also make you want to have silver hair as well.  You can get it at Sally's or any beauty supply store.
Shannon D. Bax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic