Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shiny and non-frizzy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
x0x0x0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x0x0x0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shiny and non-frizzy hair
    Posted: November 08 2005 at 7:26pm
well like my hair is wavy and its always frizzy-ish, so do you think i need to blow-dry it? and if so like how...lol, and its never shiny either..and i straighten it but its not like thats hard to figure out. so um, if anybody has any tips or something..help..
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 9:05pm

How about wet combing? I do this, and then follow with Giovanni Direct Leave-in and then I immobilize the hair with a Princess Jasmine tail (or sock curling if I want uniform curls). 

Edited to add: On second thought... forget wet combing because your hair is naturally wavy. Do you brush your hair? (if so, don't do it) Do you comb your hair? (If so, consider only combing when your hair is wet). Brushing or combing will make wavy or curly hair quite frizzy.

Anais

Edited by AnaisSatin
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic