Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwave game shame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wave_right_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wave game shame
    Posted: January 08 2005 at 10:04pm
i know all yall got some good waves tight waves vgizzle and batts is the best though mine my boys say mine is repersentin hard but man at work today i saw this dude who had waves so ugly it will make yall give up i mean let me tell yall he look like he was on week 7 came to work with out brushin his hair dry as sahara dessert and went to sleep with out a wave cap on and rolled around cuz he had a bad dream shakin his head no in his pillow the only way you can tell it was waves is that it went around his head in the 360 but they look like naps they was loose ah hell and had no depth
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 10:22pm
sounds like mine
BlahUghBlah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 10:58pm
ya that was me man. y u gotta talk **** about me like this online?
wave_right_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 5:12pm
Quote that was me man
naw man i dont think you live in my city
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic