Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly LeBrock today...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly LeBrock today...
    Posted: November 10 2005 at 1:58pm

Who would have known? I could have tripped over her, and never recognized her. She's a cast memeber of the new "Celebrity  Fit Club", unhappy with her current weight of 170 lbs. I would maintain that she also be a bit angry with her plastic surgeon & hair team. IMO, the hairs too light, the style, a tad dated...

Edited by rardman
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 2:07pm

Kelly as I prefer to remember her...

http://www.tabloach.com/jpg/lebrock1.jpg

Edited by rardman
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 4:54pm

OMG, what an update. When I saw that photo linked with that name, I said "Holy $%!#." If you looked at the photo and didn't know what she looked like in her "Weird Science" days, you might say there was some potential there. Mercy.

KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:56pm
Good God, what the heck happened?
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 10:27pm
Who knows but her, still a great lpoking lady
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 2:04pm
Well she let it grow out. I was watching Hard to Kill the other day. Her hair stright in that looked good it was I think her last moive she did when she had long hair.

I think US or People had a pic of her with short hair. To me it didn't look good at all.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2005 at 1:30am

Originally posted by KB KB wrote:

She married Steven Segal, that's what happened.

It's a proven fact. Marrying Steven Segal causes you to look like the Joker from The Bat-man movie. 

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2005 at 7:02am
Was married to him they split up also after Hard to Kill.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2005 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by DarkHelmet DarkHelmet wrote:

Originally posted by KB KB wrote:

She married Steven Segal, that's what happened.

It's a proven fact. Marrying Steven Segal causes you to look like the Joker from The Bat-man movie. 

LOL!!! I never could understand why she married that dude. 

tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 7:36pm

obligatory short hair picture...

Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 6:42am
Yuck. I could never figure it why that short.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 8:56pm
My favorite Kelly LeBrock:

Picture%20of%20Kelly%20LeBrock%20,%20%20High%20Quality%20Photos%20%20C67411

And an update just for fun:

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 10:33pm
I actually think the real short hair pic looks good. 
The latest pic is a perfect duck impersonation - look at that bill on her.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 9:26am
Speaking of out of the blue....
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 9:39am
Looks coarse like a horse's tail.
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 3:25pm
Botox strikes again !!!!!!  Ugh.........nasty.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic