Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holidays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holidays
    Posted: November 12 2005 at 1:12pm

With the holidays fast approaching does anyone have anything they would like to share about childhood memories. Like Thansgiving or Christmases of Yrs ago. Any certain memories? 

I remember when I was younger we used to always go to my dads mom for lunch  and then up to my moms grandma house for supper. There was always good food and it was so good to see everyone again.  Then when I got married we would always go to the inlaws house and to my mom and dads house. Now things have changed and we stay home for dinner. Then go in the afternoon.

I really miss those days of going and visiting diferent relatives.  Most of them are gone now, and if I had it to do over again I would of changed nothing!

Let's hear your stories!

Debbie

There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2005 at 8:49pm
I remember when I lived in Washington, that on Christmas eve night my best friend and her parents would come over. And our parents would get a little tipsy...but it was fun times, to look back on, and we still make fun of our parents about those nights. We ahve been friends for 10 years, ever since kindergarden. Even though she still lives in Washington and I live in California we still talk all the time, and I am going to Washington for Christmas with my parents, so we will be having those fun times once again!
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
gossipqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossipqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:39pm

I have a lot of nice memories about the holidays. But it’s not just to celebrate Christmas for me I was born like ten mins away from Christmas day on Christmas eve. So we have two big parties at my house. Lots of friends and family and we invite the whole neighborhood.  Besides that I get double the amount of presents everyone else gets lol so its works out rather well.

Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 2:52pm
Christmas is a time that me and my siblings don't REALLY REALLY look forward to! Every Christmas my dad has to read the WHOLE ENTIRE Christmas story and we wnat to open our presents........boohoo! Last Christmas was the best.....my dad only read some of the story(only cause my brother makes a fuss over it)!
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
jenifer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenifer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2009 at 1:12am
Last Christmas I went to Zurick .It was such a fabulous place that I can't explain.I really enjoyed that place with my parents and friends.everyone was very happy and excited.i will suggest everyone to go there.
anthony.bill17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony.bill17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2009 at 6:31am
last Christmas i went to Bangkok.I love the beaches there and specially pattaya.
kosovohp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kosovohp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2010 at 9:32am
last Chrismas I went to HaNoi . I love it and I 'm glad to meet everybody :D
cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 1:37am
I often go to church on Christmas walk! There are beautiful music, singing is still hasn't been out for a long time, the poetry of melody once swept many heart depressed, lyrics probably also can give a person with ability to life. If you don't listen to this year in a beautiful GeChangQu, don't forget to go to church on Christmas Eve, christians is very love poems.
maha22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maha22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 2:17am
There are a lot of people that celebrate Christmas but that doesn't mean
the entire world has to stop. I think stores should be open Christmas
day. I would work. Plus there are a lot of people that don't celebrate
Christmas that don't mind working. And when they have a holiday, the
people that celebrate Christmas can work

Edited by Administrator - June 21 2012 at 5:06pm
Dimon003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimon003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 10:10pm
last Chrismas I just stayed at home. .....That's all...
cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2010 at 5:11am
I'll take  50 yuan on the Christmas, with my boyfriend and his mother to buy some of their favorite things, their home, after coming out, ask to buy two tickets, and some snacks. Watching, eating their home, heart and dependable.
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2010 at 2:22am
Memories is always good .But  now I feel life is boring. Bccause Every day we are living oppression. I feel very trid
jablotron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jablotron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2011 at 1:09am
Christmas is a time that me and my siblings don't REALLY REALLY look forward to!
tom391990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom391990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 7:50am
last chrism-is is bangkok  i like bangkok country.
frozen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 2:38am
hey...
Merry Christmas to all.....

Christmas is a festival of joy, happiness and lights. This Christmas give gifts who want it more make some charity for poor and people in need. This will best Christmas gift for ever by you to your society.
nitawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 5:13am
Holidays is best way to get relax and refresh. Due to this we can get lots of information and knowledge about the different place, language, life style, culture and so on. As well as its chance to spent time with family. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic