Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MY WAVES SUCK!!! ARE U SURE I CANT GET WAVES? TAKE A LOOK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMY WAVES SUCK!!! ARE U SURE I CANT GET WAVES? TAKE A LOOK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Blackthon Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackthon Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 3:39am
A yo mild sauce what skool you go to if u go to O'side uz a ***** naw jus playin but i was goin to RBV b4 i moved o yea did yall beat us football or did we get a miralce
" I Wont Stop Till I Get Girls Swimmin'
In My Hair...." Blackthon
twenty1 View Drop Down

Location: twin cities (boondox) [born/raised in the rotten apple]
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 10:53am
hey man, i say simplify your routine. once you get out the shower, i say pink lotion, then pomade of choice, then brush, then durag. i know that there are those out there that just simply use water and they be all good but maybe for some (like yourself) you need to start out usin pomade until your hair is trained enough to be ok with just water. i can't reread your post since i'm already respondin but if you're usin the spray bottle after pink lotion is applied, you may be brushing or diluting the effect that the pink is supposed to be havin on your hair.
either way, your way isn't working, so whether it's mine or someone else's, i say use someone else's routine and see what happens. worst case scenario you're getting the same results you're gettin right now.
link to my wave pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/veinteuno

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site
og2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote og2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 4:28pm
they are coming keep brshen
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 4:46pm
THEY WILL COME TRUST ME

Vick07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vick07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 10:35pm
im no expert but , why not cut it down real low and start over fresh with a few diff methods ?

i'll shut this shit down >:-/
and1mildsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 11:51pm
CUZ THAT WOULD BE STUPID.. BUT STILL A GOOD IDEA... I ALREADY GOT SOME FORM.. SO Y MESS UP WAT U GOT U KN0? I GOT A CUT 2DAY.. BUT THAT CRACKER SUCKS ****.. HE CANT CUT FOR ****.. I ASKED FOR A 1 1/2.. AND MY HAIR LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME.. AND HE CANT GIVE A TIGHT LINE UP EITHER....MY FRONT LOOKS CROOKED.. AND MY SIDE BURNS DONT LOOK STRAIT.. AND HE CHARGED ME****IN 9 BUCKS.. N THE GUY B4 ME TOOK 2x LONGER AND ONLY PAYED 8 BUCKS.. RACIST ASS MUDA FUNKER..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 6:49pm
WOW.. I TRIED PUTTIN BABY OIL IN MY HAIR.. N IT BROUGHT MY TOPS OUT A LOT! BUTS ALL SHINEY N **** LOL... O WELL.. IM PROUD OF THAT RESULT
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 7:06pm
good

twenty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by and1mildsauce and1mildsauce wrote:

CUZ THAT WOULD BE STUPID.. BUT STILL A GOOD IDEA... I ALREADY GOT SOME FORM.. SO Y MESS UP WAT U GOT U KN0? I GOT A CUT 2DAY.. BUT THAT CRACKER SUCKS ****.. HE CANT CUT FOR ****.. I ASKED FOR A 1 1/2.. AND MY HAIR LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME.. AND HE CANT GIVE A TIGHT LINE UP EITHER....MY FRONT LOOKS CROOKED.. AND MY SIDE BURNS DONT LOOK STRAIT.. AND HE CHARGED ME****IN 9 BUCKS.. N THE GUY B4 ME TOOK 2x LONGER AND ONLY PAYED 8 BUCKS.. RACIST ASS MUDA FUNKER..

no disrespect but, you've been tryin for three months to get waves. most people on this board are surprised that you don't have anything to show for three months. someone suggests you basically start over and try a different technique, and you say no, it's a stupid yet good idea. i'm a lil confused. if you're not really lookin to apply other people's input, then why ask? you go on and on about not getting any waves, yet post about how yours are starting to form. i ain't tryin to be rude dude, but if you're gonna keep us posted on what you're doin to get waves, cool, do that. but if you're gonna come to us for advice that you're not gonna take, what's the point?
link to my wave pics

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 9:56pm
YA U RIGHT.. I THINK I FOUND MY TECHNIQUE.. IF I THINK I GOT IT.. START OVER.. THATS IDIOTIC.. LET ME GO WIT THIS SLOW FOR A MINUTE... SEE HOW IT GOES.. IF IT DOESN'T GO THEN IT DONT GO.. BUT FOR NOW MY TECHNIQUE IS WORKIN..
JuniorGatsby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuniorGatsby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 11:18pm
Looks like you got waves to me. Keep up the good work, bro.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 11:55pm
THANK U.. HERE IS AN UPDATE OF 2DAY...NOT THE BEST.. BUT A LOT OF IMPROVMENT

twenty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 5:52am
yea man. yo ish gonna be aight. just refine ya brush tactics when necessary (if sides aint connectin right, etc).
link to my wave pics

fo sho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fo sho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 10:49pm
If your hair is nappy than use that pomade that is green and use vaseline. Don't go for the homerun on the first swing...this means you will not get 360 waves in one day.

Just brush the top. Use water and some vaseline. Becuase honestly you suppose to have some waves after the 50x u brush the same spot.

Let me know the results if u use the method i just told u
I'm not mixed, I'm pure black nappy
dude. Hard dedication to get waves.
6 grade brushed 50 times a day
12 grade brush 2500 a day
HOW REAL IS THAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:01am
I DUN THINK IAM USE THAT TECHNIQUE.. AND THE 50x U BRUSH U SHOULD SEE SOME WAVIN? I DONT THINK SO MY FRIEND.. PEOPLE HAVE DIFFRECT TYPE HAIR.. SOME MIGHT TAKE FEWER OR MORE BRUSHES THEN OTHER.. IN THE LONG RUN.. WE ALL BRUSH ALOT 2 GET WAT WE WANT.. THATS HOW IT IS.. I THINK IM GOOD WITH BABY OIL.. AND DUKE OCCASIONALLY.. THE BABY OIL BRINGS OUT MY WAVES FOR SOME REASON.. SO YA.. IMA GET A CUT 2M0RR0W.. IUNNO WAT I SHOULD ASK FOR.. HOW SHOULD I ASK.. IM GOIN 2 NEW SHOP THIS TIME... AND I WANT IT 2 BE GOOD THE 1ST TIME.. U KNO.. WELL IMA POST UP WEN I GET BACK IIGHT? STAY UP..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic