Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting bored with straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting bored with straight
    Posted: November 16 2005 at 11:45am

I got tired of spending so much time straightening my slightly wavy hair that I figure it is just easier to go wavy than it is to go straight...even though I have more straight hair than wavy. So...the other day I did not hair differently and I was curious if it looked too messy or what. Also advice needed on how to get a wavier look without curlers or curling irons. I used just my fingers (scrunching) and a hair dryer (and gel) to get this look. 

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 3:31pm

You look cute with wavy hair.

For me, my hair gets wavier depending on the number and amount of conditioners I use. The more conditioning and moisture, the wavier my hair. Hair sometimes gets wavier as it gets longer.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 5:43pm
I'm with Anais - go wavy, always_alone! 
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 5:48pm
I agree. I think wavy hair suits you. I also agree with Anais about conditioners. When I CO my new growth gets really pretty waves and curls.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic