Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad time of year for weight loss -_-

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad time of year for weight loss -_-
    Posted: November 18 2005 at 1:18am
Bleh, I seem to be eating more "bad" foods and feeling more reluctant to exercise lately :-( .  I think it's the season.  I mean, the cold weather makes me not wanna get out of my warm bed, and this is also the time of year you can't walk into a store or turn on the television without seeing all sorts of desserts and goodies!  Maybe I should just change my goal from losing to just maintaining what I have now, until after the holidays -_- .  *pokes whoever thought of feasting and yummy desserts for celebrating holidays*
More awesome than a manatee!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2005 at 11:58am
In the past, for me, a good goal was merely not to GAIN for the holidays.

Today, I will plan in advance what I'll eat at any given festivity and straying from the plan is simply not an option. That makes it easy for me to stay on plan, which for me, is a maintenance plan. I *will* have a dessert on Thanksgiving, but only one and one portion only. I won't pick from pre-dinner snacks unless it's fruit or veggies.

Planning in advance works for me, and the days leading up to the holidays and afterwards are looked at as being normal days--no need to overeat.   For me, the habit of the season can turn into a long, long relapse period and I will not let that happen this time around.

Good luck to you and everyone during this season!
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic