Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dressing For Your Body Type, Help please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dressing For Your Body Type, Help please!
    Posted: November 19 2005 at 2:50am
Hello Folks,
  Ok...I watch "What Not To Wear" and I like the whole trouser pant, with the camosile top and a jacket.
It would be so easy if I were simply curvy. But I am so unporportioned - it's ridiculous!

I'm short - 5'4. I have a short torso and "long" legs.
I have hips!
Up top, I'm petite..small frame, long arms...except for my chest...which I swear is simply too big for my body. I'm a C cup...although after watching Oprah's latest episode about wearing the wrong bra I'm dealing with the fact that I just might think I'm a C and really be a D - good gracious! However...don't get me wrong, I'm not that big. But, it just doesn't work well for me when I want to wear something like a camosile top.

Can you guys PLEASE give me tips and/or suggestions for what I can do about this?
I'd really appreciate it,
   Jessica
_thumbelina_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _thumbelina_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 4:31pm

I know that layering tops can create a longer looking top half. Infact I think Trinny and Suzanna recommended it on What Not to Wear (Love it!) a few weeks back!

Good luck, and sorry I couldn't be of much help!

Edited by _thumbelina_
"You were the movie of my life, starring you instead of me"
Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2005 at 3:31am
Thanks Thumbelina!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic