Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Molly Ringwald

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Molly Ringwald
    Posted: November 20 2005 at 1:28pm
I just found a link that I like and well there are a few pics of Molly with long hair. Not sure if it's all her's but I like it.
http://www.imagetiger.com/full/2201105220104/

The site link where they are more

http://wideworldofwomen.net/WWW/viewtopic.php?t=22377

Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2005 at 8:31pm

Thanks for the links (only the first one works, you need a password to get into the second one).

The thing that strikes me about that first pic is the un-even colour! I'm guessing she is a natural redhead...but the roots and the lengths differ. She must be colouring to cover up some greys and it's taking on the roots with more intensity.  You'd think with all that money and an army of stylists that they'd get it right for her

Then again, is she were smart, she'd use henna

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2005 at 8:41pm
I'm glad that first one worked. I just noticed the lenght I will go back and check out the uneven hair color. Thanks for pointing that out.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 2:07pm
Yepp, un-even colour!! Who is she?

Edited by Pampinetta
KellyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2005 at 2:11pm

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000208/

She will be 38 in February according to IMDB.com. I think she looks better than she has in years, based on the link you gave us!

Edited by KellyH
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 12:10am

I'm glad she hasn't screwed her face up so far.  Not really feeling the hair, but I do like the flowery necklace she's wearing in the one pic I saw ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 9:51am
I can't believe I didn't recognize her at first!! I've seen The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink, but they are quite old now. She looks very different. I don't really like the hair, but she looks great and a lot better than she did when she was younger.  
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 6:49pm

yeah, totally disregard this whole post. I just read the post above mine.

But, I don't think that her hair is unevenly colored. It just looks like the way the light is, and the way her head is tilted.

Edited by ChelseaB
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 8:35pm
Chelsea, Pampinetta is from Sweden so it makes sense that she would not know who Molly Ringwald is.  Some American celebrities are not known in other parts of the world (yes, I know that is hard to believe). For example, I live in Australia and have no idea who the US television news ladies are that are sometimes discussed on this forum
Platinum Blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Platinum Blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 11:06am
I'm from Sweden and I've known who Molly Ringwald was/are for a long time.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 11:42am
I always will remember Molly Ringwald as a redhead, but these days she's a short-haired blonde.

Molly Ringwald - World Premiere of Disneys Cinderella at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood 3/1/2015 1
Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2015 at 8:10am
Wow!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic