Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guess Who’s Got his Camera Fixed???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 6:05pm
omg imao lol

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 6:46pm
lol @ the pretty ricky...anyways BIGG you got some nice waves going on there.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

GQ Da Youngsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GQ Da Youngsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 8:07pm
Yeah they fresh. Im from the Nola (New Orleans, Louisiana) and they rock fades with waves down there but im moved to NY now and you dont see many people with that. NO stand up REBUILD MY CITY!!

Edited by GQ Da Youngsta
G.Q. The Youngest In Charge:

Im not conceited not im just confident/
If spinning rims could talk they would give my hair a compliment
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 8:33pm
yeah mike NICE waves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:57pm
Yea there realy nice tho

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 4:44pm

My waves are ok I've seen better.

I need more work, I know. But who's got the time, I don't. No really I don't have the time. To tell the truth, I'm more focused on graduating college and keeping that 3.8 GPA.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 4:53pm

lol

Do u durag ?

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 2:04pm
yeah do u du-rag at all
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 4:43pm
Yea, I do when I don't stay up at night until 2 or 3 am doing lab assignments or writing 6 and 10 page papers. You know I do have be at work the next morning too, which takes me about and hour to drive to.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 4:48pm
But I still need more work on it.
Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 5:00pm
how do u get enuf time to brush
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

lol

Do u durag ?

papaose is a beast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic