Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SO SO CRISPEY WAVE METHODS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 3:50pm
o really i want to see that just cause i played on yo computer and but up some ones whack photo that i found by serrchin google and u want to beat up your big cuz i waant to see that u know what im comin ova dere right now to beat yo a$$ sh!t u hardly can fight
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 3:51pm
he didnt say that when i had your gurl ova my house doin the david banner!! if u no what i mean
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 3:58pm
YO Y U BE ON LBOOG'S NUT'S MAN YA'LL TWO MUST BE FRUITY I READ YOUR OTHER POSTS AND U WAS SAYIN MAN I RESPECT U FORREAL AND ISH LIKE DAT HAHAHA Y'ALL FRUITY TUTTIE AND EVAN LIKES IT IN HIS BOTTY
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 4:00pm
AS THEY SAY IF U WANT RESPECT U GOTS TO EARN IT G BUT RIGHT NOW U ARE GETIN ME IN TROUBLE IF U KEEP CUSSIN LIKE DIS U GONNA CATCH A BAD CASE OF BEING BANNDED FORREAL HOMIE I KNOW U MY CUZ BUT DUDE WHY U DO THAT WHEN IM IN YO HOUSE I RESPECT YOU AND YOUR STUFF Y U GOT TO ABUSE MINE
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 4:02pm
Y U EVEN REGISTER TODAY MAN U JUS WANTED TO SEE YOUR OUTCOME AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND TO ME?
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 4:02pm
LET ME THINK.............................. YEP
Blaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 6:54pm
FUNNY HEADZ...names is changin...hearin the same story bout meat in the fridge..im comin over..imam beat ya a$$....funny, funny. funny.
Blaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 6:55pm
y would ya cuzin come on a wave forum to tell u he put meat in the fridge? and that he comin to ya house?
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 7:45pm
CUS MAN GOT TO BELIVE ME THATS MY CUZ RIGHT DERE HE EVEN ADMIT HE JUST WANTED TO EMBARESS ME
Blaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 3:24pm
thas mad products..n mad time..id jus keep it simple..but if it works for u den...do dat..but i would never
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 3:26pm
OK DEN TRUCE IS A TRUCE
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 3:32pm
YO IM OUT BE BAK ON LATER
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 7:43pm
This is so funny I cant belive you would sink this low ok ok maybe Im jumping to conclusions but why all of a sudden am I seeing this new name ICY SPINNA come on man I bet five you created that name cause I never seen it on here till now and the profile was just created two days ago come on how stupid do you think we are?.. And funny how it shows up at the point in time....but hey this is old news I just had to put my 2sense in.

Edited by T foster 0202
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 3:49pm
 man u late we been handle this hop off the topic
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 5:46pm
yeah man hop off dat dont want to get no ish started up in here truce is truce it was a fight of some dudes picture that my cuz put up and now its ended now lets get our wave heads back to bitness 
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 6:02pm
lol true but u should of brang this thread up again

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 6:15pm
wat u mean
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 7:19pm

I know its kinda late but cmon  dont you think after reading that anyone could be suspicious I just sayin evertime you write about it will come back up because people will read that everyday and will want to put there 2sense in so just to let you know I aint tryin to stirr up mo stuff I just wondering and then typing no harm do. I really didnt think it was a big deal but once you start adding extra stuff that is just like adding fuel to a fire.

If you really want to stop all the madness just delete this topic problem solved.....

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 8:33pm
how do i delete it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic