Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do i get my waves back??????????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 7:18pm
brush brush brush

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 7:26pm

Just brush the top more than usual.

I hope up dont mean the wave kit cause that wont help.

But if you mean the pomade than you shouldnt use that much of it cause it will jus start to clog up and besides pomade dont make waves water and brushin does so..........Get to tha brushing....

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 8:59pm
yep get a spray bottle and soft brush in brush tilll dry
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

YounG60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YounG60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 10:45pm
Thanks to ALL responses// hopefully one of these methods will work <4 my head>  ~`1`~
Blaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 2:21pm
sjay..i kno wat ur sayin but in a way u dont make sense..u sed ull tell me one that wont gives and u sed pomade....NEITHER DOES ALL THE OTHER STUFF U PUT THERE..except for brush...so jus leave it..im not sayin other stuff arent good but im sayin pomade really does help to get u waves...and it does work when u use it w/brushing...if n e one outside of the net was to go in the store thas interested in getting waves i guarantee u that theyll get a brush durag and a pomade..and they still will get waves...thas all im sayin...u tryna make me look like im dumb...listen to wat im sayin..im not tryna start a movement like carrot creme shea butter and all dis other stuff...im jus sayin suttin simple thas all...im out..back to 360waves.net/forums..and one tip for yall..get independant and dont try to b a biter and do wat 360waves does..no disrespect..one
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by Blaze Blaze wrote:

u sed ull tell me one that wont gives and u sed pomade....NEITHER DOES ALL THE OTHER STUFF U PUT THERE..except for brush

Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

none of the products that we are using are givin us waves. its all in the brushing.

^now ur catching on

my point being.. nething with brushing will give you waves. you could use ketchup and brush and still get waves. you know y? cuz like i said, its all in the brushing.

yep if someone were tryin to get waves, they would get pomade. you know y that is? MARKETING. pomades market to those who want waves. thas y when you see nething that has wave in it, you buy it . especially for beginners. alot of the products we use werent even specifically intended for waves. but sure do work dont they?

i didnt give those products to show you products that give waves, incase you misunderstood, those are methods that are jes as simple as the one you use.

do what 360 waves does? haha, we have members linked through both sites. this is a joint spread of knowlegde. to say to be independent in this case is like saying... "dont use du rags, figure out something on ur own, and stop doing everything the first guy to use du rags does.

haha, now thas real talk

Originally posted by Blaze Blaze wrote:

no disrespect..one

none taken.. two

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 5:40pm
yeah no dis to nobady i was jus sayin pomade anit the one to get yo ocean in motion thats all i was sayin but yo pmp and sjays meths are hott u can check mines too at so so crispey thats for also beginers
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 5:44pm
Thx i am gonna put on my Elite meth up when i feel like typein lol it will be soon trust me tho

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 6:10pm
kool cant wait to see it pmp my get one of my nappy dudes to try it out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 7:08pm
Ight thx

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 12:42pm
were u goin to post dat new method pmp?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 12:48pm
Prop in a thread today lol

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 12:51pm
wat a new theard im askin wahts the name of the theard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic