Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ugh! stupid short hair by accident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 4:05am

P.S.;

I really live in the United States Dave, not the U.K, sorry, I remember trying to log on as Gunnie71 to add more interests on my profile, and I must have accidently hit U.K instead of United States, It's an honest mistake.

I live in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, to be exact.

Thanks,...

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 4:59am

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

I haven't seen the Aeon Flux movie, but from the pics and previews I've seen, Charlize Theron has a bob that's a lot longer at the front, in that movie.  Even though that's not the style my hair is, that pic unintentionally makes it seem that way -_- .

Cool, thanks.  I'm not the biggest Charlize fan to be honest although her boyfriend is ueber-cute!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 5:09am

Hi Trophywife,

I want to say "Hi" to You! ;)I hope you have a great week!

I think you are nice and fair, and honest, and I'm glad You're on this forum. By the way, I hope you're liking your hair more these days, I know you had a horrific cut recently. a couple months ago.

I get worried about my hair too, I have done some crazy things to my own hair, so I was doubly mad, at myself,back in the day.

Take it easy, and keep everyone posted on whatever you want to discuss, I'm here for ya, ;)

Katie,...

God Bless,...
Katie
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by katay katay wrote:

Thank You Sarah,

That's right my computer was down for a bit last month, so I wanted to log back on as Gunnie, but couldn't, so I used another nickname "Katay". Sorry if I confused anyone,

Katie ;) 

and

Originally posted by katay katay wrote:

P.S.;

I really live in the United States Dave, not the U.K, sorry, I remember trying to log on as Gunnie71 to add more interests on my profile, and I must have accidently hit U.K instead of United States, It's an honest mistake.

I live in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, to be exact.

Thanks,...

Katie

Katie,

Yes, I see from your IP address that you're in Madison.  I was not aware that you'd had computer problems.  As you are now using "katay," I will suspend use of "gunnie71."  At the time you re-registered, you could have notified an admin and requested help resetting your password, allowing you to retain continuity with the original nickname.

PM if you have any questions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic