Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

afterglow-princess8907 hair journal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princess8907 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess8907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: afterglow-princess8907 hair journal
    Posted: November 28 2005 at 4:02pm
Right now my hair is only 12 in.long, but I wanna grow it to be to my bra strap.  Hopefully Ill be able to keep up with it, but my hair is so kinky and breaks so easily.  Because of it I had to switch to getting presses instead of relaxers and had to cut my hair to the top of my neck in Dec.04 and again in march.Its been a hard year.  Ive started using EVOO and the threads and posts in the African American forum have been very helpful, and Im excited about beginning a new regimen today.  I can't wait to see the results.  Being a junior in high school, hair, clothes, and boys are the most important things...I got two of them, now all I need to do get the third:beautiful hair.
princess8907 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess8907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 9:33am

Hi!

Last night I tried wrapping my hair but it didnt work...but practice makes perfect.  I got up this morning and decided to cut my end using the twisting method(you divide hair in 1 1/2 inch sections and twist and the split end stick out so you can cut them).   Hopefully that and the olive oil will stop all of the shedding and breakage.  But because of the EVOO, my hair is a lot shinier and not as near as dry.  I decided to start exercising because it gets the blood circulating, and Id love to be able to wear that bikini I picked out for trip in May!  Well that all of my ramblings sos far today........

4b-natural,shoulder blade length,hair goal of to my bra strap

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic