Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat happens If.....?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlahUghBlah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happens If.....?
    Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:06pm
What happens if you brush the back of you hair forward? Ive been in da wave game for only like a week or a week and a 1/2 but i can see a lil bit of waves coming thru, but the thing is this damn crown spot is pissing me of. ppl think i got a bald spot and **** i can tell they clowning me prolly
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:08pm
try it and see.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by BlahUghBlah BlahUghBlah wrote:

What happens if you brush the back of you hair forward?

you won't have waves back there
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:14pm
LOL basically
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by BlahUghBlah BlahUghBlah wrote:

What happens if you brush the back of you hair forward?

Then you will have to brush it all forward. I bet you could get waves like that but it would look weird. Besides if everyone is thinking that you are going bald you may be brushing to hard. How big is the spot anyway?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
BlahUghBlah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 1:21pm

pretty much the same as that one but im sure ppl are still clowning me cuz i used to brush all the way from the back to the front (everything) so it looked all even. damn i wanna get waves but i dont want no big ass hole in my head. does EVERY1 get that hole?
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 6:01pm
dawg i get that but recently its been gettin smaller i think it comes with time plus it only really show when my hair is long i took some advice to brush from the hole in all directions so the hair in that area gets trained to form waves in any direction and therefore no bald parts.hope this helps you!
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic