Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwats better wave cap or du rag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wats better wave cap or du rag
    Posted: January 13 2005 at 7:53pm
hey was uo yall i just wanted to know which one is better for when you go to sleep a wave cap or a durag, beacuse i always mess up my hair when i take the wave cap off in the mornin. another thing is are you supposed to keep your hair moist when you go to sleep wit the durag/ wave cap on beacuse when i wake up my hair is dried up and my waves are really pressed so you can only see them a lil bit. ive been growin my hair for three weeks too to get deeper waves. maybe thats y you cant see them after the wave cap. any body got any answers

plz respond
yay yay
Keepin It Gangsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keepin It Gangsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 7:57pm
already been answered a while back, use the search button at the top right.

Keepin' It Gangsta.
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:03pm
Yo....I personally like the du rag better becuz its tighter than the wave cap:
Or you can have the wave cap/du rag combo

I suggest a Du Rag the tighter it is the better you waves will look whe n you take it off
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 10:24pm
well ay dawg put it this way, tha nylon caps work better for me (wave enforcer from sally's) ,and tha du-rags don't help my shyt at all cuz its that cotton material which will dry yo shyt out...so juss sleep with one one night then make a choice from then....
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic