Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPossible to get waves wit long ass hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JuMp_mAn_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuMp_mAn_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible to get waves wit long ass hair.
    Posted: January 14 2005 at 2:16pm
I been growin my hair for about 18 months and I been gettin braids alot with in that time period. But now I been finding myself puttin my hair in a pony-tail alot, and liken that style more.... I was thinkin about cuttin my hair to get them waves like some the cats on this site. Well im wonderin if I can get waves wit my long as hair when its in a pony tail like that cat on the "you got served" movie wit his hair in a pony tail, cause I noticed he had some mad waves on that head, n i got about the same hair type an im wonderin how the hell 2 do that wit long hair...?
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 2:19pm
go to the beauty salon, they'll know. It's probably the same brushing and keep your hair damp method. Maybe use a kit. Somebody on this forum got a mom that knows bout hair, I forgot who it is.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuMp_mAn_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 2:22pm
ight man thanks for the help.. good to kno niggas care bout they hair, some my niggas b trippin when i b askin how 2 do hair styles...they b callin me a fruit cake n ****.
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 2:25pm
I'm not even gonna front, when niggas ask me about my hair and they not my fam, I call them fruitcakes too LOL. It's just weird. I didn't wanna ask Fabolous bout his damn hair even though I wanted to know. I was taking one for the team...the DREAMTEAM, that is!
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuMp_mAn_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 2:29pm
lol tru dat, askin bout hair is the type of sh!t the fems b on. but thank the lord dis site was made.
deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 2:43pm
brush ur hair backwards thats how u get them
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 5:48pm
yea u can get em pooty tang had em

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 6:36pm
if ur talkin about having long hair like snoop.....then just put it in a ponytail and smooth it back wit...i ono sumtin..then u might get some waves...i ono...i haven't had that kindalong hair b4
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 6:57pm
Yea u can.. u just go backwards.. U still use Pomade/ Moisturizer blah blah blah..
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic