Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
L33pf0rw4rd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L33pf0rw4rd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eyes
    Posted: December 15 2005 at 10:08pm

get somewhat normal hours of sleep 7+ hours. though im up until early morning (3am). Under my eyes its always dark/purple. What can I do to get rid of this?

NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 12:11pm

I try a few types of things to lighten dark circles and havn't had much luck I have read one about potatos but havnt tried that.  My best solution so far is yellow conceler under the eyes which cancels out the blue undertones.  I love natural things and I found a light mineral makeup that works well with out being cakey or expensive the website is www.twistedfayte.com

let your beauty be natural!!
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 1:10am
That can be inherited. I haven't tried any of the products that they make for that because, myself, I don't care that much. Plus, I don't believe that any product is going to get rid of it. I just dab some of my foundation makeup under the eyes. Works for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic