Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eucerin Redness Relief

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mzdeadlyspell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzdeadlyspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eucerin Redness Relief
    Posted: December 15 2005 at 11:22pm

Has anyone used Eucerin Redness Relief Sensitive Facial Skin products?

If so, what was the experience? 

I just was given a sample pack from my dermatologist, because I have mild rosacea, but want to know what others think of the product.

thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzdeadlyspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 10:31pm

Just a update...as of last night I tried it , and was worried, my skin is ULTRA sensitive...

so far already I have noticed results!!  My skin appears less red..and so far it has not bugged my skin!  ONLY one day, but so far so good...

ckizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 12:17am

please keep us updated!! my mom has mild rosacea too on her cheeks, and she's tried moisturizing a lot, but id didnt do anything.

I'm looking for something to help her out. hopefully if this works out for you -- u can recommend it to us! and ill buy it for her. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzdeadlyspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 8:58pm

Okay so far, I am really liking this product.  They use licochalcone in it, from the licorice root, which it pretty interesting. 

I am thinking now of buying the big bottles, since I had a trail size.  I usually break out and feel horrible putting stuff on my face.  This seems to work wonders for my sensitive skin. 

Ckizzle let me know, if you buy this for your mother.  I think it would make a super gift, even...seriously after the first night I saw I was less red...:)  '

So far I am backing this 100% , it says it takes four weeks to see improved skin, but so far it is so much less red on my cheeks.  That is where I mainly have the redness.  :)

Edited by Mzdeadlyspell
NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 12:02pm

"They use licochalcone in it, from the licorice root, which it pretty interesting." 

herbs are great for all types of skin problems

let your beauty be natural!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzdeadlyspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 11:56am
I used it for about three weeks and then I noticed I got red and stayed red again.  I am not sure, my fave is extremely sensitive.  But I am going to start back up again....just to see if maybe it was that time of month thing making me extra red.
NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 12:53pm

I have nice skin but every "time of the month" my skin goes bonkers for sure.  i would not be suprized if that was the problem

alot of time skin problems can be a result of the things that are put on it like the products you use. Oats are a great cleanser for the skin for many reasons.  Oats contains vitamins and compounds that can reduce aging and cleans with out any detergents so they will moisturize while they clean.

Edited by NaturalBeauty
let your beauty be natural!!
mina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 3:36pm
Dear NaturalBeauty,

I'd love to know more about using oats as a cleanser. Do you use rolled oats or maybe oat flour...? If so, do you mix them/it with something? Or, are you talking about cleansing products that just CONTAIN oats?

Thanks,
Mina
marina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic