Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hidden Hair Stresses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hidden Hair Stresses
    Posted: December 16 2005 at 8:15pm
I use a satin pillowcase every night.  Although, it has recently dawned on me that when I take a little cat nap on the sofa I'm not nearly so careful where I put my head/hair.  I plan to cover at least one sofa pillow in hair friendly fabric (part of the pleasure of the nap is its spur-of-the-momentness---do not want to "prepare" the couch with a bed pillow!!).  The question for this thread is--what other innocent habits might one pick up that do not enhance otherwise wonderful hair-awareness?
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 12:32am

Well, funny you should ask. Today I was putting up my Christmas tree and it fell a little bit and snagged my hair out of my braids. It reminded me of when I go hiking and branches pull on my hair. I think I will start to wear a hat more often.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic