Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rene Russo in "The Thomas Crown Affair"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rene Russo in "The Thomas Crown Affair"
    Posted: December 19 2005 at 9:26pm

Does anyone have photos of Rene's hair in "The Thomas Crown Affair"? The layered auburn bob with bangs. I'm trying to grow mine out to look like hers, so I need pics to take to my stylist.

Thanks!

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 10:30pm

Gosh, where to look. Such a tough assignment... Hmmmm.... Oh yeah, how about GOOGLE!?!

Mercy, that was tough. It's from Hairboutique.com, of all places.

http://www.hairboutique.com/images/ReneRusso2TC120.jpg

ReneRusso3TC120.jpg 3904 bytes

HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 11:39pm

Actually, I tried Google, and found a few images, like the ones from hairboutique.com, that I felt were too small or of low resolution, and printed poorly. And I haven't been able to find any good screencaps from the film. 

Poor Rene Russo doesn't seem to have the kind of fansites she deserves, either--all very basic ones, unlike some amazing celebrity fansites I've seen, with extensive galleries, interviews, news sections, etc.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 3:36am
I advise you to do a Google search for "Thomas Crown Affair" rather than for Rene Russo.
FunnyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 10:47am
¤·· Fµnn¥ Gïr£ ··¤
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 5:01pm
The Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) is always a good place to
search for movie photos as well.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 11:33pm
That color was fantastic on her! 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:02pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 11:36am
Wow she didn't keep short for long. I like it thanks Kramer.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic