Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skin care!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Medeea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medeea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skin care!!!
    Posted: December 20 2005 at 4:05am

a month ago i had a huge problem with my skin! after i used several products ( without no results) i discovered the aslaskin products! if you wanna feel young again click the site www,aslaskin,com and you’ll be glad to see that all those products are natural 100%

zel18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zel18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2011 at 5:17am
I am also a fan of natural products. The brand that I personally prefer is Made from Earth cosmetics simply because it is affordable and positive results are guaranteed. I love their face firming cream. It is awesome.
karinasturtz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinasturtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2011 at 7:28am
Moisturizing is very important for proper skin care. By using the right Moisturizer you can prevent the dryness from escalating further into cracked and flaky skin.
james16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 1:50am
You can find a good cleanser at the drugstore. There's no need to spend $40 on a fancy wash. Avoid bar soaps as they tend to dry out the skin. According to Rona Berg, in her book, "Beauty," a French cosmetics executive once told her, "Soap should only ever touch your skin from the neck down." We agree. Choose a creamy cleanser if you have dry skin or a clear cleanser if you have oily skin. Be careful not to cleanse too often. Washing at night should do you. If you have dry skin, consider cold cream like Pond's, which the French use. Simply apply cream, then wipe off, no water needed (if you have hard water it can be especially harsh on skin). Most women prefer the water method: Use warm water to loosen dirt and clogged pores. Use a dime-sized bit of cleanser, then rinse with cool or lukewarm water. You'll also want to take off your makeup with a proper makeup remover.

In the morning, a splash of lukewarm water is all you need (we find it's great for removing excess oils from your nightly moisturizing). Never wash your face with hot or cold water.

Thanks,

brochure design service

bootcut jeans

miss me jeans

Edited by james16 - July 12 2011 at 1:52am
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 1:50am
I will try to view the site and see the product if it's okay or not for I like to have a good blemish free skin.
kevin_dp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin_dp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 12:18am
Hello, for the proper skin care use moisturizer and effective skin creams daily. Keep your skin protected from sun,wind and polluted air.I also give advice to use natural products always.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic