Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fizzyliftingdri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fizzyliftingdri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!
    Posted: December 20 2005 at 9:02am

Hi,

This is my first post, but I've been reading here for a few days.

I recently got my hair cut and it looked good when my hair stylist styled it, but the next day when I tried, it looked like a hair style that's been growing out for a few weeks! 

I'm so bummed out and don't know what I should do.  I don't want to go way shorter, but I want to have hair that looks nice. 

This is also probably the worst picture I have ever seen of me, but I want it to reflect the way I am feeling about my hair!

I sometimes wear it in a little ponytail or two with the "bangs" out at the front.  Any ideas or condolences are welcomed!!

signature
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 1:59pm
Go back to the stylist and have him/her show you how to do it; they usually welcome that.  If that doesn't work, you'll have to get it cut so that you'll be able to style it yourself.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic