Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You are welcome to Men’s 360 Waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

You gotta put in work and pay your dues first. Sjay been helping out a lot around here. Whenever there's beef on 360 Waves, he don't get involved. Matter fact, he try to calm everybody down. I can respect him for that. You see he put in work here and always stay true to this site eventhough he goes to the other sites.

THECHOSEN1 you been here for a little while too, but we have to step it up more. I can tell you hungry to get in where you fit in. Just keep doing your best man, your time will come just like Sjay.

Me and PMP aint always seen eye to eye but I was asked about him and I put in a good word. That good word was based on what he did in the past and present.

props to sjay and my e-bro pmp
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 4:39pm
good lookin out BIGGMike. im always gonna stay true to this site. i havent been to the other sites in a while now. i usually jes browse through.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic