Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clinique mascaras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vilya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vilya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clinique mascaras
    Posted: December 21 2005 at 10:25am

Which one of them is the best,by your opinion?Thanks!

MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 11:18pm
I've only tried the high impact but I love it!
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 8:02pm
I just never see spending so much on mascara. I buy the cheapest I can find, though I do like L'oreal Voluminous a lot and I also use Maybelline Great Lash (mainly because I got a bunch of it for free when I bought several bottles of eyemakeup remover). Here's a silly story: I took a picture of myself like 15 years ago and then again maybe 5 years ago and the BIGGEST difference was my eyelashes. They looked AMAZING and it was the L'oreal I was using. They reminded me of spiders' legs -- lonnnng! 

Edited by Alayney
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:33am
^Thanx I've been meaning to try that Voluminous for some time now.
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 4:26am

I like Clinique's high impact, but I must say I'm partial to Estee Lauder's mascara.

I used to be like Alayney, but one day I decided to splurge and buy a more expensive mascara and there is a definate difference! The more expensive formulas glide on more easily, dont tend to clump, provide beautiful (and often more natural looking) colour, and usually longer lashes. Overall the more expensive brands give me a more beautiful and awake-looking eye. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic