Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lil t’s secret member revealed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lil t’s secret member revealed
    Posted: December 22 2005 at 5:18pm
chosen1 is the new secret members

yes yes yes!!!

me and lil t come in this bitch with out brushes spinning  yall cant keep up with us with two fast me and lil t making rymes while yall just waking up brushing ur teeth/
me and lil t neva sleep where there people theres always money to make and btiches to  meet/
out raps are lethal u gone need surgery to recover from them yea we had ur girl sucking on us harder than lipop suction/
lemme explain me and lil t = succes fresh ta def most def we world wide north ,south, east ,west, so when u with me and lil t u simply with the  best/

easy................

its a revolution

waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 5:22pm
i think me and lil t should only spit samples and when we think we should try we will because

" so when u with me and lil t u simply with the best"
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 8:03pm
Ight ight..

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 9:05pm

UMM THAT WAS IIGHT

papaose is a beast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic