Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curly/wavy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amy24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curly/wavy hair
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 3:52am

hello i love mary-kate and ashley's style and i really want to have the same hairstyle, the one kind of wavy and curly at the same time! i think it's so pretty and please i would like to know how to do it because i love it!

here's a picture of the hairstyle: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0363282/Ss/0363282/D5_039.jpg ?path=gallery&path_key=0363282

so if anyone knows how to do it or have tried it before please can u reply, and i know i can do it with a curling iron, i'm going to buy one  but i have obsolutly no clue of what the barrel size of the iron should be to do this hairstyle

please reply

thanx!

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 4:29am
Maybe this would be better in the Curly Hair section.
amy24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 7:10am
ya for sure! i never knew there was a curly hair forum cuz im new!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 9:16am
Maybe use a spiral curling iron?
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 7:11pm

Use a small to medium barreled irons. You could also get a similar style by using a spray designed to get beachy hair and scrunch..

DANGER! I drive like you do.
amy24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 3:38am
thanx guys for replying, any one else? and im not thinking about using hair spray to get beach hair cus my hair is so thick and it will look horrible!! but thanx anyway

Edited by amy24
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 9:15am

That photo is immensely good hair! I think you would do it using a small-medium sized curling tong and a salt-spray type product would probably help; I think there is a John Frieda one called something like Chunky?

Good luck, anyway, hope you get it to work and look great.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic