Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel Stevens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ainocorrida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachel Stevens
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:22am
She's cut her hair short!!  It's a bob now sort of light brownish i guess with a fringe and it curls under her chin!! I don't like that style on her but I guess it's because I'm so used to her with long hair! Lol!!  What do you guys think of it?  I'm gonna look for a pic now, and I'll post the link up the moment I find it okay?    
Hair grows back I'm glad I cut mine... I'm looking at you if you don't cut your hair I will get you!!! Not really did you really think I was gonna do that?? :)
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 1:19pm
This was posted on November 28th if you want to scroll down  the page..
ainocorrida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:05pm
oooooooookay katie i will i just wanted every1 2 no n i don't look properly at da forums aniway
Hair grows back I'm glad I cut mine... I'm looking at you if you don't cut your hair I will get you!!! Not really did you really think I was gonna do that?? :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic