Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair :(!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
swtxpeachies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swtxpeachies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair :(!!
    Posted: December 29 2005 at 1:53am

hello all! i just wanted to ask some peoples opions on what to do about my hair :). i have very wavy (more on the curly side), frizzy hair and so i got a straight perm about 5 months ago. my roots are growing in so i decided that i need to get another one. well.. the problem is that i want to grow out my hair. it's been the same length for about three years and now it's just boring! i also wanted to dye my hair.. but i just think it would be TOO much damage. :( what should i do? and also!!! i love the whole SIDE BANGS... (think jessica alba) but straight perms just dont allow for it. :( any ideas? or alternatives?

:)
jjolove187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjolove187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 3:09am
For the bangs that you want I think a flat iron would do. As far as growing your hair, I would suggest that you keep it moisturized with conditioning sprays and deep condition your hair once a week. Be gentle when combing to avoid breakage. Healthy hair tends to grow faster!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 7:03am
If you want to grow your hair out, you will likely run into difficulty if you do all those chemical treatments to it.  Take your time and decide which you want before you rush into anything.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic