Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? about Amm’s hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? about Amm’s hair
    Posted: December 29 2005 at 10:20pm
Hello all :O)  Amm, I have a ? for you please.  You sent me some samples a while back and I enjoyed them but I think I read you are not selling that type so I did not post back on them.   We also had a death with one of our very close friends and I just have not been thinking about hair again until recently.  Is your Remy Indian hair natural body similar to the Bliss Natural wave?  Is this type of hair also fine texture or coarse?  I could not find a picture of this type on your website.  It is time to order some new hair and I love your prices and reviews about your hair.  Thanks :O)

edit - spelling

Edited by Kimbearly
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 2:27am
Kimbearly, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Hope you're feeling better.

Here's the Natural Body...

The wefts can vary slightly. Some is looser than others but they're pretty much all within the same very soft body range.

The Supreme Curl on the 4oz wefts that's on the bottom of the page is comparable to the photo of Bliss' loose curl. The Supreme Curl is always black so one would have to color if they wanted it lighter. The shorter it is, the curlier. I'm wearing it very long right now and it's mostly like a french refined but air drying, product and scrunching, I can get it curlier. I need to upload some photos of this install. The hair is lovely.

All the hair I have right now is what I consider to be silky texture. I don't have anything right now that's coarse. I hope to get some for the variety but probably won't import that until the summer. Maybe.

Edited by amm
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 2:25pm
Thanks for posting pictures and your hair looks sooooo fab!  Does this hair come in a wave pattern by chance?  The natural body is a bit too straight for me and the Supreme is a bit too much curl - anything in between?  If I wash the hair will it get wavier?  I love the picture of your hair so is that a natural wave or did you put rollers to it?  You have a fantanstic site BTW and congratulations  You have been busy since I have been away from the boards.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic