Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Alayna" in the sitcom ’Quintuplets’ ..?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zakina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Alayna" in the sitcom ’Quintuplets’ ..?
    Posted: December 31 2005 at 1:58pm

Hey everyone I'm new here and happy to be here!

Have you seen Alice Greczyn;the girl that played Alayna in the FOX sitcom Quintuplets? I've seen some recent pictures but she's cut her hair :(.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? Can't find any pics of her with long hair but she has the most beautifl hair I've seen.

SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 4:47pm
Click to enlargeIs this the person you are talking about? I agree, she has beautiful hair!
Zakina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 3:25pm

Yeah she does! :)

But in that pic u can't see how long her hair use to be. When she was on the show she had haír to her tailbone....full thick dark hair...Just like I wish my hair would look like!

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 4:35pm
How short did she cut it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic